- The National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project seeks to address the lack of statistical data about police misconduct in the United States.
- This CBS article details one case of police brutality in Pennsylvania.
- Take a look at this site to learn about 10 scary and surprising incidents of police brutality that were caught on tape.
- Visit this page to read a shocking Huffington Post article about an incident of police brutality where police fabricated a story to cover up the incident.
- For more information about police brutality, take a look at this link.
Have your civil rights been violated? Contact Patrick G. Geckle LLC to learn more about police misconduct and your right to compensation. We are a nationally recognized firm, so call (215)-735-3326 or contact us online to learn how our Philadelphia civil rights lawyers can help.