Learn What to Do In The Event That Your Civil Rights Are AbusedDecember 30, 2013
Civil rights violations include incidents of police misconduct and brutality. The following resources provide more information about these topics.
- The National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project seeks to address the lack of statistical data about police misconduct in the United States.
- This CBS article details one case of police brutality in Pennsylvania.
- Take a look at this site to learn about 10 scary and surprising incidents of police brutality that were caught on tape.
- Visit this page to read a shocking Huffington Post article about an incident of police brutality where police fabricated a story to cover up the incident.
- For more information about police brutality, take a look at this link.
Have your civil rights been violated? Contact Patrick G. Geckle LLC to learn more about police misconduct and your right to compensation. We are a nationally recognized firm, so call (215)-735-3326 or contact us online to learn how our Philadelphia civil rights lawyers can help.