If you have been the victim of police misconduct or brutality, you may want to retain the services of an excellent civil rights attorney who will help you fight back. Explore the resources below for more information about police brutality cases and statistics. For a free consultation with a premier civil rights attorney, call the Law Offices of Patrick Geckle at (215)-735-3326. We provide the Philadelphia area with top-quality legal representation.
- Police officers generally need a search warrant to enter your home or business and take what they perceive to be evidence of a crime. Learn about search warrants from Cornell University Law School.
- Police brutality is an unfortunate reality of modern life in America. This CBS News article outlines a particularly tragic case.
- This USA Today story deals with the alarming rise of police brutality cases since September 11, 2001.
- The case of Rodney King is one of the most well-known incidents of police abuse. See how his story changed the country perceived the issue of police brutality.
- Police misconduct is a wide-reaching problem that can affect all kinds of people. Check out police misconduct statistics on this informative website.