You shouldn’t have to suffer in silence when you’re the victim of police brutality. Check out these resources for more information on improper Taser use and signs that you’ve been wrongfully arrested by police officials. Call the Law Offices of Patrick Geckle at (215)-735-3326 to set up a consultation in Philadelphia or South Jersey.
- Explore this article from USAToday.com for more information on the reasons why so many individuals are wrongly convicted of crimes each year in the United States.
- This article from The New York Times discusses a case in which the Denver police department made a false arrest on an outstanding warrant for sexual assault.
- Visit TimesUnion.com for more information on a study examining the misuse of Tasers by police officials.
- Check out this report from the United States Government Accountability Office for more information on the use of Tasers by law enforcement agencies.
- Did you know that Taser shocks can lead to death? Learn more with this article from CNN.com.