Philadelphia Civil Rights Lawyers: Keep Up-To-Date With Your Rights as a Citizen with Help from These WebsitesFebruary 26, 2013
American citizens often don’t realize when their civil rights have been violated. To learn more about your civil rights and how a civil rights attorney can help you when those rights have been violated, please read the following articles.
- The U.S. Department of Education wants you to know your civil rights.
- If you believe that you have been discriminated against, contact a civil rights attorney. Also, file a complaint with the United States Department of Justice.
- ABC News describes the common occurrence of excessive force, which is a form of police brutality.
- The Huffington Post reports on a recent Philadelphia incident wherein a police assault was captured on video.
- According to CBS Local News, a Philadelphia councilman wants to put more attention on the investigations of local police misconduct.
If you are the victim of discrimination or police abuse, contact Patrick G. Geckle LLC. Providing expert legal counsel to individuals who have experienced police brutality and other civil rights violations, we can help you seek justice for your pain and suffering. To learn more about our legal services, or to schedule a consultation at our Philadelphia office, call (215)-735-3326.